Using PR methods to reach clients goals.
The PR service will work with a client to create content, from press releases, articles, research, whitepapers, case studies and blog posts. With this content, PR service will target media/bloggers by pitching them and offering information for a story.
- Editorial Services
- Event Support
- Media & Analyst Relations
- Analyst relations ande media relations
- Thought Leadership
- Digital PR Services & Marketing
- Crisis communication
Public relations are technologies for creating and implementing the image of an object (an idea, a product, a service, a person, an organization-a firm, a brand) in the value range of a social group in the socio — economic and political systems of competition, in order to consolidate this image as ideal and necessary in life. In a broad sense, it is the management of public opinion, building relationships between society and state bodies or commercial structures, including for the objective understanding of social, political or economic processes.
- As in any activity related to communication, in PR also there is an object and a subject.
- The main subject of PR is the organization that the PR campaign is aimed at solving the problem.
- The technological entity is the PR structure that plans and implements the campaign. The technological entity can be internal (its own PR service) and external (PR agency).
- The object of a PR campaign is the awareness and behavior of members of the organization’s target audience who act in specific problem situations.